As an Amazon Associate/Influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases, and this post may contain affiliate links to products that I love, at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure page for further details.
Maple-Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops
This one is a real keeper! One bite and you won’t believe all that incredibly yummy flavor courtesy of just a few basic ingredients. Plus, this tasty dish takes under 20 minutes to get on the table, so it’s a perfect quick and easy weeknight meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
1 T. extra virgin olive oil
4 4-oz. boneless pork chops
Salt and black pepper, to taste
½ c. balsamic vinegar
2½ T. real maple syrup
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the pre-heated skillet. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside on a rimmed dish.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to hot skillet and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium and cook mixture until it is reduced to about 1/3 of its original volume. When ready, the glaze will become thick and syrupy. (Do not overcook or the mixture will become hard and sticky).
- Return the pork chops to the skillet along with the juices that collected on the plate. Stir liquid to blend juices into the syrup and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter or individual serving plate and drizzle with pan sauce. Serve immediately with Roasted Brussels Sprouts or your choice of sides.