Is the New Year causing you to feel anxious?? Begin the new year feeling calm and free of stress by using doTERRA’s Bergamot essential oil. This delicate citrus plant was used by the Italians for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin.
How about a little tea? Tea always help me to unwind, slow down and chill out. Here’s a great video:
Bergamot is a citrus oil with a light floral scent. It is unique because of it’s uplifting and calming properties. These unique properties make it ideal to help ease anxious or sad feelings. Apply one to two drops in your daily skin care routine or apply to skin in the shower to enjoy its purifying benefits.
Benefits of using Bergamot Essential Oils
- Bergamot essential oil makes the perfect addition to your daily glass of water. If you want to give new life to a plain water, add 1 drop of Bergamot oil along with lemon or tangerine.
- While the aromas of many citrus oils are known to be stimulating or invigorating, Bergamot oil has unique calming capabilities that can help when tension or stress levels are high. One of the best ways to glean the calming benefits of Bergamot essential oil is to diffuse the oil. I have a pdf of 15 Bergamot Diffuser Recipes for you below…just scroll down.
- The calming benefits of Bergamot essential oil’s aroma are present during diffusing and also topical application. These calming properties make Bergamot essential oil a popular choice for massage therapy. Not only does the oil promote a calm, serene atmosphere, but it is also purifying for the skin, which is why many massage professionals use Bergamot oil. If you want to use Bergamot oil for massage at home, use a carrier oil or dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for best results.
- Do you enjoy adding essential oils to your tea? When you have Bergamot oil on hand, you can enjoy a cup of Earl Grey whenever you want. With a pure, citrus and spice flavor, Bergamot oil is the perfect companion to your daily tea break—quickly changing a regular cup of tea to Earl Grey with a few simple drops.
- If you are ready to unwind and refresh your skin after a taxing day, Bergamot oil offers a simple solution for relaxation. At the end of a long day, you can enjoy the calming and skin-purifying benefits of Bergamot oil at the same time by applying it to your skin while showering. While in the shower, apply Bergamot oil to your skin and inhale deeply to experience the calming aroma while enjoying the purifying skin benefits of this versatile oil.
Let’s take a look at how doterra sources Bergamot. This video showcases how the highest quality Bergamot and Lemon essential oils are sourced, before going through doTERRA’s scientific testing protocol. Without question, you feel the passion of several generations of Italian families, and the pride with which they showcase their labor of love:
I love Bergamot, I think it’s one of the most amazing essential oils out there. You don’t hear much about this one, and that’s a shame because it is amazing. Start your journey with Bergamot by diffusing in your favorite way. Use in a diffuser, use in aroma jewelry, put a drop or two in your lotion or in your shower and of course don’t forget the tea!!
I have a gift for you, 15 uplifting Bergamot Diffuser Recipes. Download below and discover the ahhh in Bergamot!
Click HERE for your recipes!